‘Last Chance’ UK Labelling Training
The new labelling regulations as edging closer and closer. With less than a month left, time is running out! If you are struggling to implement the provisions, or have only just started to look at how they will impact your business, then don’t fear help is at hand.
Leatherhead’s Regulatory experts are running a one day training course to support any businesses that have not yet implemented the new rules.
The course is located at in Leatherhead, Surrey, on 10/12/2014.
caption id=”attachment_2412″ align=”alignright” width=”218″] Click on the image to see the list of the minimum font sizes in the new regulations /caption]
Who should attend?
- SMEs who are unfamiliar with UK food labelling rules and what they need to do to comply
- Specification and NPD Technologists
- Those new to regulatory compliance roles
- Other staff with responsibility for label generation and sign off
From this course you will:
- Gain a key understanding of current food regulations and industry issues including ingredients listing, QUID, allergens and product-specific requirements, helping you to identify labelling errors early, saving both time and money
- Receive guidance on applying your knowledge in practice during a food labelling workshop with the opportunity for confidential consultations
- Learn about the new EU and UK labelling rules as detailed in the Food Information to Consumers Regulation, and Food Information Regulations 2014
Course now closed.
To find out if you need to abide by the new regulations click here.
And to find out the details of the new regulations click here.
If you would like Positive ID Labels to create a labelling solution for your labelling problems, then don’t hesitate to:
Call us on 01332 864895. Or fill in the contact form below: