Delivery Terms and Conditions:
- In keeping with standard print industry practices, You accept “over runs” or “under runs” that do not exceed 10% of the quantity ordered on all jobs.
- We will bill for actual quantity delivered within this tolerance.
- If You require a guaranteed quantity, the percentage of tolerance must be stated at the time of quotation.
- We will dispatch the Goods to an address in the United Kingdom during normal business hours within 28 days of the date of receipt of your confirmation of artwork.
- Agreement for delivery of the Goods prior to the 28 days after confirmation of artwork can only be authorized by the Managing Director and Production Manager jointly and in writing.
- In either case, We will, unless otherwise agreed, dispatch the Goods by standard post and or Courier and charge You our standard handling charge which is subject to VAT.
- If You request delivery by any other method We will advise You of our handling charge.
- We reserve the right to deliver goods in multiple packages which may be delivered on different days and/or by different delivery methods.
- Where We cannot deliver, whether due to a Force Majeure Event or otherwise, in accordance with the timescales envisaged at (2) and (3) above, We will advise You and give You a revised delivery date. We may make a partial delivery of your Order where not all items are available.
- We will arrange the return of the Goods and issue You a credit invoice where We are responsible, and You have been charged, for a duplicated delivery.
- We may refuse to accept the return of any duplicate Order or to issue You a credit invoice where, in our reasonable opinion, the Goods were delivered in accordance with a valid Order. In those circumstances, unless we agree otherwise, You will remain liable to pay Us the Price together with the delivery fee and any other applicable taxes or duties in accordance with clause 7.
- Where We do accept the return of duplicated Goods delivered in accordance with a valid Order, We reserve the right to apply an administration charge of 10% of the total value of the Order or £50, whichever is the greater.
“Customer, (You, Your)” means whoever places the Order for the Goods with Us.
“Force Majeure Event” means any circumstances beyond Our reasonable control, including (but not limited to) accidents, flood, fire, natural disasters, industrial disputes, as a result of which the Goods are unavailable.
“Goods” means any items offered for sale by Us and requested by You in the Order.
“Order” means Your request to purchase any Goods. This includes Standing Orders and/or Subscriptions.
“Seller (We, Us, Our)” means LM Blasting Ltd trading as Positive ID Labelling a company registered in England under number 2178668 and whose registered office is at Cofton House, 1 Trent Lane, Kings Newton, Melbourne, Derby DE73 8BT, and its authorised representatives and assignees. Our VAT registration number is 507776913 and our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org